A QR code works from two main ends. Sportsbooks generates and provides a QR code with its payment information. The bettor then scans the QR code (mostly using a phone camera) and then selects their desired option. If the player's bank/wallet supports the QR Code (most providers do) they go ahead to make the desired transaction. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to go about it.
- Open the betting site and click 'Deposit.' The site will give a list of deposit options, click 'QR Code.'
- On the mobile device, search for QR Code reader. This can be installed manually from the store if it is not already present.
- Allow the code reader to use the phone camera
- With the code reader open, face the phone camera towards the bar code on the betting website. The code should fit within the square that is illuminated on the device screen. Move the device closer or farther from the website page to achieve this.
- Once the scan is complete, select 'Pay' or 'Deposit' on the phone screen. The code redirects to the bank or connected money account.
- Enter the amount to deposit, click 'accept, and complete the process
- Enjoy betting on the best sport games